Pages

Thursday 20 October 2011

Martial Arts


Martial Arts:-
There are various styles of Martial arts,Every martial arts style has his own philosophy.Martial arts is an art of self defense body fitness fighting technique defend the enemy attack. Martial Arts is different with body building you can not get result immediately it needs some time to capable your body for stamina self defense etc.When i was 8 year old i start martial arts my father take me out to a martial arts club,where Trainer was the Grand Master of martial arts he was touched up to 25 years with different styles of martial arts,i also complete my 15 years of martial arts learning and training under his instruction and experience, from the beginning to end he found passion of martial arts in my self,i have a strong physique by God gifted and i  was most regular in my martial arts club,he work hard with me and train me with his experience and knowledge, i really work hard to make my body strong ,to make my kicks and move perfect with more power and accuracy, i got success in few years my every kick was perfect and with more accuracy and power I specially work hard to build stamina my body even stronger and willpower. In the beginning i was not a good fighter but after some year i won many Champion ships and get  too many prices and awards,in my whole session of martial arts training and learning i totally focused and keep interest to build my self a good fighter.I never ever feel any panic before or during fight, my martial arts style is Bredan Fou this style was found by my Teacher Dr.Rizwan Hussain a great teacher he serve his whole life in martial arts,
I am Black belt 3rd degree i have strong command on all weapon of martial arts,fighting technique, self defense, and to counter strike to my enemy, Now i am running a martial arts club i also continue my game but  i even more work hard with my students, i will try to share with you my experience my technique and free tips and training of martial arts.
How Much you can learn in this blog :-
I promise to all of my reader and visitor that i will share every thing with you and try to teach you as well as give you benefits with my experience in martial arts.I am sharing all of my exercise technique fighting tips and technique uses of weapons etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Martial Arts & Body Fitness. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com